What is a Smile Makeover?
- A Smile Makeover begins with a conversation.
- What do you see when you look in the mirror?
- What changes would you like to see?
- What is your time commitment?
- What is your budget?
- Once we understand what it is that you would like to achieve, we can start the process!
What is involved in a Smile Makeover?
- The steps in treatment will be different for every patient
- A thorough examination will be completed in order to prepare a detailed Treatment Proposal.
- A typical Treatment Proposal will include a number of different options for the patient to consider
- For example- look at the “Replacement for Missing Teeth” section of this website which presents 4 Options for dealing with a missing tooth.
Am I too old for a Smile Makeover?
- Age is not the factor in determining if you are a Candidate for a Smile Makeover.
- Medical considerations are often a limiting factor but we work directly with your Primary Care Provider and Specialists to determine how you can safely achieve the dental care you desire.
- Budget concerns are also a factor. Our Office Manager is able to work with each patient to create a financial arrangement that works for them.
Are Smile Makeovers expensive?
- Each and every Smile Makeover is different.
- Smile Makeovers can simply involve restorations with tooth coloured filling material that improves the shape and colour of the teeth.
- Other Smile Makeovers involve crowns or orthodontics or implant supported restorations.
- Each Smile Makeover is an individual plan which is why we start with a conversation and an examination in order to prepare a
- Treatment Proposal that will have you grinning from ear to ear for years to come.