What are veneers?
- Veneers are thin restorations used to change the appearance of teeth.
- They can be used to:
- Close spaces
- Mask minor stains or discolored teeth
- Cover minor chips
- Correct misshapen or minor rotations of teeth
What are crowns?
- Crowns are single restorations used to restore individual teeth
- Crowns can be used to:
- Strengthen teeth
- Repair broken teeth
- Improve the appearance of teeth
What are bridges?
- Bridges are comprised of three or more crowns which are attached together to span a space where one or more teeth are missing.
- Bridges can be supported by either natural teeth or dental implants.